Wednesday, September 17, 2008



Today was surgery day up at Lincoln - not too busy, got to do a few excisions and a really fun sclerotherapy case. I took a some pictures with a couple of my favorite nurses - Rich and Lisa. They are awesome and really helpful!! And help me translate when my Spanish isn't quite getting the job done.

During my lunch break I also made some headway in the dermpath decision - I spoke with a couple more dermatopathologist/dermatologists and I finally made the decision to go ahead and do the fellowship. I told Dr. Busam today, and he seemed delighted. So I'm happy now that I've made the decision!

Well, back to studying... we have an early dermpath session tomorrow up at Lincoln and I need to read up on pityriasis rubra pilaris!

1 comment:

Yoko said...

Ohhhhh, now I get it- dermatology and pathology...