Mar's thoughts for the day....
...the price of gas at the Racetrac on my way to work has dropped to $3.59 a gallon - down from $3.98 or so about 2 weeks ago.
...completely squished squirrel on the road - we're talking, 100% 2-dimensional : /
Just disturbing to see it totally flattened and lifeless, as I'm fending off live, pesky squirrels from my balcony (gorging on suet!) w/ a broom every afternoon.
...there continues to be all kinds of "interesting" characters at the pool at the gym I go to. Today's weirdo was a kid who, instead of swimming laps, would wade through his lane, occasionally going underwater and shadow-boxing a few rounds before coming back up for air.... ? I guess water-resistance is doing something, but still...shadow-boxing underwater ?? Straaaannnnnge....
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mar MADE it!!!!
WELCOME MAR!!!
next time, you'll have to take a camera phone pic and upload a mobile blog post. :)
Ty, Ty! Awwwww it's Brody and Jayne :D
wait, you smushed a squirrel on the road today? did it pop?
Shmickety ICK!!!! HA ha ha, v. funny :P
Doooooo-aaaaaaa, DOOOOOO-AAAAAAAA!
Post a Comment